11 January 2012

2012

I love a new year & getting a fresh start. After two weeks without Internet at home, I'm now back in Fort Worth and about to begin my final semester at TCU. I've got a lot to figure out in the next four months. My lease ends in May, and I have no idea where I am going next. But I do have a list of things I want to accomplish during the semester:
  • Run a 5K
  • Complete Level 1 Spanish with Rosetta Stone
  • Visit my friends in Charleston
  • Cook at least one sit-down meal a week
  • Get hired for a full-time position
  • Explore new areas of Fort Worth & Dallas
  • Take more pictures
When I got back to my house, I was greeted with a pile of mail that had accumulated over the holidays. In this stack, were the results from my German language exam I took in December. I passed with a "sehr gut"--the highest grade one can achieve! Although the exam was only an intermediate level, I feel satisfied enough with my abilities to cross "learn a second language" off the to do list. Even though I will never stop learning German, I am ready to move on to another language--Spanish.   


So cheers to 2012! I am excited to explore different careers options, enjoy my last semester with college pals, and hopefully squeeze in a few travels along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment