13 June 2013

Catching Up

Where to begin?

This is my thought every time someone asks me to tell them about my travels abroad. It's also the question I ponder during each attempt I've made to write a blog post since coming home. There are still many stories I want to share about Australia and Indonesia, but they'll have to wait for now. I've been busy lately catching up with:
  • my family and friends
  • world news and current events
  • the latest iPhone apps and hashtag trends
  • my reading list and the recent movies I missed.
I also feel the need to catch up to my peers, as most of them are already a year into their careers. Between work, weddings and job interviews, this summer is already going by quicker than I'd like it to. I'm amazed at how swiftly I've rejoined the fast-paced American lifestyle. For every item I cross off my to do list, I add three more. Catching up can be exhausting, but I've got a new sense of direction and big dreams to chase. I don't know how long it will take me to reach them, but I'm excited to begin the journey.


{I found this quote on Pinterest. Does anyone know who wrote it?}

No comments:

Post a Comment