09 July 2011

Paris is Always a Good Idea

Today I bought a train ticket to Paris and I could not be more excited! I have dreamed of seeing the City of Light since the first time I watched the movie Funny Face or Paris When It Sizzles. I am even more overjoyed because I get to see my good friend Ardena! She has a long weekend off from her internship in France and I'm only two hours away by train, so it is the perfect time to visit. I can't wait to explore all the city has to offer--the landmarks, museums, gardens, markets, shops, and cafes. Not to mention all the festivities for Bastille Day on July 14. Only four more days until I leave!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see and can't tell you how excited I am!!! We are going to live it up just like Audrey did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE PARIS! Yall will have SO much fun. If possible, picnic outside of the Eiffel Tower...that was one of my favorite things we did =) never felt cooler!

    ReplyDelete