17 November 2011

The Fort

Although I love to travel, and I am disappointed that I have no big trips planned in the near future, I am also very happy where I am right now. Fort Worth is a great city, and I feel lucky to have called it home for the past four years. As the 16th largest city in the United States, Fort Worth is very up-and-coming, and I have seen it grow and change dramatically in the short amount of time that I lived here. It's an exciting time to be here--new restaurants and shops are going up every week, and I believe Fort Worth is experiencing the same kind of growth that Austin did ten years ago.

So welcome to Part I of what I hope will be a series, showcasing my favorite things about one of my favorite cities--Fort Worth, Texas. Here's a short film called "The Fort" by Erik Clapp, which was recently selected for the Lone Star International Film Festival.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so excited to learn about it- can't wait!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete