02 March 2012

The Color Run

I've said it once and I'll say it again-- this year is flying by way too quickly! I still can't believe it's March! When did that happen? And that's why this post is coming to you two weeks late. On Sunday, February 19, I participated in the Color Run in Dallas. It was so much fun and the perfect, laid-back outlet for accomplishing my semester goal of running a 5K. I was also glad to spend some time in Dallas doing something besides sitting in traffic or an office building.

What's the Color Run? It's a 5K where you dress in all white, but arrive at the finish line in a kaleidoscope of colors. Watch the video below or check out the website for more details. It was a blast and I would definitely recommend signing up for it, if the tour stops in your city!


Emily Nutt
Jake VanDonge



Jon Dressler
Lauren Christlieb

No comments:

Post a Comment